Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino has assured the club that he will not walk away from Camp Nou at the end of the season.
The Argentinian was last week reported to be considering cutting short his reign with the Spanish champions after coming in for criticism as a result of Barca losing top spot in La Liga.
Martino signed a two-year contract when he was appointed as Tito Vilanova's successor last July, and the 51-year-old has denied speculation that his tenure could come to a premature end.
Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu revealed earlier on Tuesday that Martino had given assurances that he will not quit at the end of the current campaign.
And the coach himself stated "I always respect my contracts" at a press conference on the eve of Wednesday's Liga clash with Real Betis.
Lionel Messi's hat-trick in Sunday's enthralling El Clasico at the Bernabeu secured a 4-3 victory for the champions as an intriguing title race continues to throw up twists and turns.
Martino is determined to ensure his side kick on following that stunning victory over title rivals Real Madrid by overhauling the one-point gap between themselves and Real and Atletico Madrid at the top of the table.
He added: "It is important for us to be in the right frame of mind for this run-in to the end of the season, and we are still competing on all three fronts (Barca are also in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals and Copa del Rey final) and finding our form, so it's all positive.
"We have to make the most of what we achieved at the weekend, because it has put us back in contention for the league title."
|Rodgers: Balotelli may have to get used to bench|
|Lallana: I was trying too hard|
|Pardew braced for Old Trafford test|
|Adriano announces Le Havre deal|
|Song to face ´brother from another mother´ Fabregas|
|Walker juggles music, football careers in Sweden|
|Lescott unfazed by City reunion|
|Tskhadadze appointed Georgia coach|
|United to finish top three - Ferdinand|
|Allardyce: Stamford Bridge stalemate saved my job|
|Southampton need three January signings, says Watson|
|Liverpool can make Champions League, says fanzine editor|
|Walsh: Hull clash crucial for Leicester|
|Toure, Aubameyang and Enyeama make shortlist for African gong|
|Docherty backs Chelsea to win two-horse race|
|Liverpool could benefit from Hyypia influence - Scales|
|Saudi Arabia name Asian Cup squad|
|Forty-year-old Cahill no problem for Postecoglou|
|Wenger criticism baffles Redknapp|
|Leicester must strengthen in window - Walsh|
|United not title contenders - Docherty|
|Koeman: Southampton youngsters will get a chance|
|Dyche empathises with Liverpool striker crisis|
|Cagliari turn to Zola|
|Rooney thanks Van Gaal for Christmas break|
|Cruzeiro offer Paulinho Tottenham exit chance|
|Carlisle´s wife grateful to Burnley|
|Katebe called up to Zambia AFCON squad|
|Cape Verde name AFCON squad|
|Finke names much-changed Cameroon squad|
|Grant omits World Cup troublemakers for AFCON|
|Blackpool striker Ranger goes AWOL|
|Allardyce relishing Mourinho meeting|
|Ashley fails to increase Rangers stake|
|Crystal Palace v Southampton: Koeman calls for focus|
|Warnock targeting striker in January|
|Chelsea v West Ham: Adrian vows visitors will attack|
|Heskey signs short-term deal at Bolton|
|Everton v Stoke City: Martinez eyes strong form|
|Juninho defends David Luiz|
|Burnley v Liverpool: Dyche defends Rodgers ahead of Turf Moor test|
|Arsenal v QPR: Wenger eyes festive momentum|
|Liverpool are growing in confidence, says Rodgers|
|Redknapp: Austin future could depend on survival|
|Martinez wants Everton consistency|
|Barca want Neymar until 2020, says agent|
|Jones undeterred by pressure of Liverpool starting role|
|Allardyce ´knows how to beat managers´ - Carroll|
|Jones playing for a new contract|
|China select Evergrande spine for Asian Cup|
|A-League Preview: Koren tips City to build|
|Khedira keen to fight for Real spot|