Related

Article

Zanetti: We must support Jonathan

21 September 2012 09:23

Javier Zanetti says Inter Milan still have full confidence in Brazilian wing-back Jonathan.

The 26-year-old has featured regularly for Inter this term following the departure of Maicon to Manchester City in the recent transfer window, but he has been unable to make much of an impact so far.

Jonathan was replaced after 47 minutes of Inter's 2-2 Europa League draw against Rubin Kazan on Thursday, yet captain Zanetti has made it clear that he still has the support of his team-mates and the club.

"Jonathan? I reassured him on the pitch that we have full confidence in him. He is a really decent lad who is dedicated in training. We must stick by him," the experienced Argentine told Inter Channel.

The right-back joined Inter from Santos in the summer of 2011, but has been struggling to live up to the high expectations at the Serie A giants.

He spent the second half of the 2011/12 campaign on loan at Parma.

Sponsored links

Friday 1 August

Thursday 31 July

23:53
23:28
22:40
22:30
22:17
21:53
21:47
21:30
21:07
19:31
19:19
19:16
19:07
18:42
17:41
17:40
17:14
17:10
16:42
16:39
16:37
16:33
16:24
16:22
16:04
16:03
16:03
15:40
15:05
14:05
13:58
13:46
13:17
13:10
12:40
12:10
11:50
11:12
10:50
10:18
10:11
09:58
09:24
09:21
08:00
07:30
07:23
07:22
07:12
07:10
06:06
05:56
05:07
03:50
03:47
03:27
03:25
02:28
00:58

Wednesday 30 July

23:56
23:54
23:31
23:21
23:06
22:57
22:48
22:42
21:44
21:34
21:29
19:33
18:48
18:29
18:20
18:15
17:29
17:19
17:09
16:59
16:32
16:09
15:44
15:39
15:34
14:20
14:03
13:30
12:40
12:13
11:39
11:33
11:21
10:54
10:37
10:34
10:24
10:05
09:28
07:45
07:12
06:48
05:38
04:43
04:27
03:42
03:23
03:17
02:44
00:37

Facebook